Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

The result of a much needed thrifting expedition. I discovered quite a few little shops I wasn't previously familiar with: Hong Kong Vintage among them, and now a new favourite I must say. A friend of mine accompanied me on this adventure, and an adventure it surely was. Seeing as though we did find ourselves miserably lost in the whir of downtown Charlotte and faulty directions. But I shan't complain, for the confusion lead us to a lovely little place called the Crepe Kitchen, which served our weariness, as well as our hunger, quite well. Not to mention the quaint frozen yogurt shop next door, (this happened to be my first endeavour into the world of such a decadent treat). And by the end of the day, we had had ourselves a very Thrifty Thursday.
-rae

No comments:

Post a Comment